Welcome to Porwigle Place :)

Image From Calvin & Hobbes
This is something I have been meaning to do for some time, I have many plans to build on.

In a world surrounded by colourful adverts and the latest must have products it's easy to forget that much of what we need is all around us, freely.

Porwigle place is my little spot on  the web to share with you various remedies, recipes and treatments I have discovered or tried.
If you have any you would like to share, please do! 

I have been trading online for many years, my business started originally selling Aromatherapy, Massage oils, Gemstone and Crystal jewellery.
Over time the original plan evolved and due to a series of unfortunate events it all changed!

I later moved to a beautiful rural spot in Scotland and found a high speed internet connection wasn't available, that put the brakes on my busy online trade, but it has brought me right back to where I started.
It's a sign!

So, back to basics, I am now surrounded by lush green hills, thick forests and crystal clear lochs.

I'm not high speed any more in life or internet, but I have found a pace I am happy with. 
This site will be updated on a regular basis, so please bookmark me and feel free to join in on the discussions here and on Facebook.




Comments