Naturally Soothing, Healing And Healthy

Click For More Info
There is something uplifting about the scent of coconuts, it makes you think of Summer and good times, and no, it's not just because of the Malibu! 😄
Eaten alone, or in cakes and sweet treats Coconut adds that something special to everything.

But did you know Coconut can be used to help fight infections, illnesses and skin complaints?
Coconut Oil on it's own is a wonderful lotion for soothing dry cracked skin and can help ease irritation for eczema sufferers.
Natural Superfood!

Coconut is a natural superfood find out how it helps fight viruses and bacteria, how it helps deter parasites and can help keep you healthy inside and out.
Once you've read the ebook you will be wanting to keep coconut products in your medicine kit and larder for life!

Coconut Oil is great for removing make up, just add a little to a cotton wool pad and gently cleanse the make up off your skin.
Treat your hair too! Smooth Coconut oil into your hair and shampoo off after an hour, or use it as a leave in conditioner after shampooing.

A beauty blogger tested coconut oil by replacing all her usual beauty routine products, you can read the results here.

WHAT I LEARNED FROM USING COCONUT OIL FOR TWO DAYS

• I look damn good in a navy smoky eye.
• I could save--ready? $477.18 a month if I gave up my current products (well, some were comped to me) and used just coconut oil. Which means in less than two months I could get this jacket.
• Holy crap, I use way too many products.
• I need to be more open-minded about "natural" beauty treatments.
• Coconut oil works great as a moisturizer, hair mask, and shaving oil.
Have you tried coconut oil?

Comments