Huel, Healthy, Vegan and Nutritious

My partner has converted me! I was drinking diet shakes to try and lose weight while he had decided to try Huel.
His shakes looked larger and thicker than mine, but I wasn't keen on the flavour, then I discovered they have brought out chocolate so I thought it had to be worth a try.
Click me, save £10

I mix mine with half milk and half water, leave it in the fridge for a few hours, and it thickens up, delicious, smooth chocolate shake!

Complete nutrition

Huel contains all 26 essential vitamins and minerals, and much more.

Save time

Prepare a complete and tasty meal in
seconds.

Save money

From only £1.31 per meal. Subscribe to save.

Vegan

Huel contains no animal products, with minimal environmental impact.

If you want to give Huel a try click here for a £10 discount off your first order, if you buy on subscription you will save even more each month!
Good for you, good for the environment and Vegan too!

Huel

Sustainable ingredients. Oats, rice, peas, coconut, flaxseed, sunflower.
Huel Powder is made using ultra fine oats, pea and brown rice protein, MCTs from coconut, sunflower seeds and flaxseed.  With a unique blend of essential vitamins and minerals, giving you a balanced, nutritionally complete meal. Buy via this link and save £10 off your first months complete food, free t-shirt and shaker!

Comments